Shimano Dura Ace Di2 R9170 STI Shifter - Hydraulic Disc Brake - BR-R9170 Flat Mount Caliper
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £84.99 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £56.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Top of the range, high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables
- Kit contains left hand bled ST-R9170 STI, BR-R9170 flat mount brake calliper with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Weight: 360 grams a pair
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £387.58Add both to basket
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-9070 Front Derailleur - 11 SpeedRRP £329.99£237.99Save: £92.00
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 R9150 Rear DerailleurRRP £549.99£373.99Save: £176.00
Shimano Dura Ace R9120 STI Shifters - Mechanical Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake - BR-R9170 Flat Mount CaliperRRP £439.99£299.19Save: £140.80
Shimano Di2 SM-BCR2 Battery Charger - Internal BatteryRRP £99.99£67.99Save: £32.00