4 Instalments of £3.47 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Keep your bike in tip-top condition.
Well maintained cables give you precise shifting and should make your bike as reliable as possible. Stretch and wear over time will reduce their efficiency and effect your shifting performance.
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack.
- Die-extruded PTFE coated inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction in use, and stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance.
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction.
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly.
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire.
- This kit contains black outer cable.
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (2 x 2000 mm), and black 4 mm outer casing for a complete bike (2 x 600 mm, and 1 x 320 mm), and all end caps
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £28.69Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Usual good quality from Shimano. Normally buy the ptfe coated version for the winter steed but went for stainless steel inserts this time as apparently they have a longer lifespan before wearing out. A small weight penalty over lighter cables for the weight weenies. Fitted cables and now back to crisp gear shifting.
For the vast majority of us, this is a perfect buy. Well made, strong and very reliable.
It will work
On lubing and fitting the cables, preseating the end caps I got my usual life of a year out of the cable set on a 7800 dura ace groupset. Very affordable
Good quality and price. Used for replacing Shimano 105 5700 original group set shift cables.
Other customers bought:
Shimano Road Brake Cable Set With Stainless Steel InnerRRP £25.99£14.78Save: £11.21
Shimano Road Gear Cable Set With PTFE Coated InnerRRP £29.99£17.83Save: £12.16