4 instalments of £82.64 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £55.09 with laybuy
6 instalments of £55.09 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The SRAM RED® Exogram Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
- Stunning two-tone finish
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
- Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy rings
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm / BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm / BB not included)
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 167.5, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Other: Compatible only with SRAM Yaw™ front derailleur
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 3 weeks.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent material, and a very good price! Fast shipping / delivery and no shipping, I recommend!
Sram Red22 Crank Set
Thanks to a surprisingly quick delivery. The products are well equipped to use. I am very satisfied. I think thats purchased from select probikeuk really well done.