AbsoluteBLACK Sub-Compact Oval Road Chainring
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £11.58 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £7.72 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
absoluteBLACK introduces premium Gravel - Road 110/4 oval chainrings in Sub-compact (super compact) sizes to improve your climbing and cadence. Increased Cadence is key to reducing perceived effort. With 46/30T and 48/32T chainrings you can ride anywhere and climb anything. Alpine climbs will never be that difficult anymore. These special super compact chainrings are compatible with all Shimano 110/4bcd cranks making absoluteBLACK the only company on the market offering such sizes. 30 and 32T chainrings allow you to climb on your own terms with improved cadence and efficiency. 10/11/12spd compatible. Ready to try?
- 30T - 27g
- 32T - 30g
- 46T - 99g
- 48T - 110g
Dura-Ace 9100, R9150 Di2, Ultegra 8000, R8050 Di2, Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, Shimano 105 R7000, Shimano 105 - 5800, Tiagra 4700 ; 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible.
Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
Mounting: 110 BCD x 4
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. 30T- 9% ; 32T - 8% ; 46/48T - 10-11.2% ; Timing of 108 -110.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for climbing. Patent Pending
Bolts: Special bolts are included with 30T (2xM5 TI / 2xM7 AL) and 32T (4xM7 AL)
Advantages of Absolute Black sub-compact Oval chainrings:
- 30 and 32T chainrings allow you to climb on your own terms with improved cadence and efficiency
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
- No more mashing on long climbs and wishing for bigger cassette.
- Have you ever had to walk the climb on sportive race? These rings will save you from it.
- 46/11 or 48/11 is still a big gear to push on the flat. For your daily ride you most likely don't need more
- Your pedaling will feel smoother
- AB oval reduces stress on knees and helps your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- Due to very special offset construction and custom bolts:
- 30T can only work with 46T and special bolt set 46/30. (bolts included with small ring)
- 32T can only work with 48T and special bolt set 48/32. (bolts included with small ring)
- No other combination or mix of rings will work. Due to special mounting construction, aesthetic bolt covers are not offered for this design
- We Only recommend Dura-ace 11spd chain or Sram Eagle 12spd chain for proper clearance of mounting tabs
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £77.34Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great upgrade for off road and hilly climbs
Just swapped out my 50/34 Shimano 105 chain rings for the the Absolute Black 46/30 oval chain ring set. Transformed my Temple Adventure Disc to handle the hilly climbs of the North Downs on and off road and leaves you overall feeling there's plenty more gas in the tank on your ride. Highly recommended.
Purchased a 32/48 set of chainrings for Taiwan Kom ride. Easy to fit and lowered the gearing beautifully. Light, attractive and allowed me to spin rather than grind when the going got steep.