SRAM Apex1 GXP Chainset - Black-White
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £18.16 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £12.11 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Value of Simplicity
The SRAM S350-1 crankset brings quiet simplicity thanks to SRAM 1x™ technology. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the S350-1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control at a great value. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with four available chainrings you can personalize the gear range.
- Alternative to Rival 1 crankset
- 38, 40, 42, 44t X-SYNC™ ring options
- Available in 170, 172.5, and 175mm lengths
- Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames
- SRAM 1x™ simplicity and control
- Available in GXP® and BB30 variants
- X-SYNC™ tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
- Arm Material: Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 762g (24mm spindle, 42t, 172.5)
- Available Arm Lengths: 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Compatibility: Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames
- Colors: Black
- Rings: 38, 40, 42, 44T X-SYNC™ ring options
- Bottom Bracket: Available in GXP® and BB30 variants
- Technology Highlight(S): X-SYNC™, GXP®, BB30
- Retail Availability: 42491
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.