Shimano ST-6870 Ultegra Di2 STI Brake Levers for Drop Bar without Shift Cables
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £36.12 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £24.08 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Shimano ST-6870 features Di2 technology shifting for easy and precise control - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
- Di2 technology shifting for simple and precise control
- Removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight: 313g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent Di2 brifters
After a recent accident on the road, my older ST-6770 DI2 brifters were badly scratched up. After looking around online for the best pricing, it turns out that PBK had the newer ST-6870 at a great discounted price. Shipping is usually slower from PBK in general, but I was in no rush to get these as I have a spare bike to use. After firmware updates to the rest of my Di2 components, the newer ST-6870 work flawlessly with the older 6770 Di2 kit and these brifters look great. So much so, that I'm tempted to upgrade the rest of the working (a little scratched) Di2 components now. Here's hoping PBK don't forward me any more discount codes to tip over to this temptation :-).